This took me quite a while. Six months apparently. It wasn't even that big of a chapter, actually. Even the place where the chapter happened was very simple. Although I did have lots of technical difficulties before and I didn't really feel like continuing the story with all those difficulties. Anyway, it's done!
This means I've worked on the project for 5 years, completing 11 chapters out of 17. The estimate for 2017 release isn't too far off.
So what now? For a couple of weeks I'm going to travel a little so it's not possible to do anything for the project, except for some thinking which is required for the script. After that I actually have a lot of time to work on the project. I'm not exactly liking the fact that I have to go back to my original hometown without my girlfriend to work for 6 weeks, but hey, it gives money and time to work on this. So it sucks but it's not a complete loss. But that's actually in July. I'm able to be the whole June with my girlfriend, although she has to go to work and I have to stay home. So it sucks that I have no job or school but I will use that time to work on this project.
What I will do is just go to the next chapter and if possible, move on with the script. It's been stuck in chapter 13 for a while.
I'd be glad to announce chapter 12 ready by the end of summer but I can't promise anything. I do have a lot of time but on the other hand there's a lot of work as well.
edit. Actually, that's only 1.5 months I did this chapter. I finished chapter 10 in November and after that I was pretty much checking the game and fighting with technical difficulties. At the beginning of April I finished the first section of chapter 11. So it's not as bad as I portrayed it at the start of this post. Technical difficulties could've used less time though...